PMG Health Newsletter
Stay healthy year-round with guidance from expert physicians featured in PMG Health, Palos Medical Group’s quarterly newsletter for you and your family. Get seasonal tips and the latest news delivered to your home.
- Fighting supermom syndrome – Are you a working mom? Learn ways to reduce stress and improve work/life balance.
- Team effort – Find out how to respond to sports injuries and keep young athletes safe.
- Taking the ‘Next Steps’ – Explore clinical fitness programs offered at Palos Health & Fitness Center in Orland Park.
- The skinny on eating smart – Get tips to avoid packing on pounds at summer barbecues.
- Exercise does a mind good – Discover how being active boosts your physical and mental well-being.
- Live longer by being kind – Improve your relationships and quality of life.
- Prevent diabetes – Reduce your risk with diet, exercise and weight loss.
- Dreaming of a good night’s sleep – Learn how to get some much-needed rest.
- Winter wellness – Relieve cold and flu symptoms.
- The sunshine drug – Could you need a vitamin D supplement?
- Back to school – Keep your kids healthy with vaccinations and physicals.
- Dimensions of dementia – Communicate better with a loved one experiencing memory loss.
- Continuum of care – Find all the women’s medical services you need at Palos Community Hospital’s Breast Care & Women’s Health Center.
Keep up with PMG news to find out about the newest ways your family can benefit from our services, and meet the doctors who most recently joined our practice.